OMC MTB Pedals Mountain Bike Pedals 3 Bearing Non-Slip Lightweight Nylon Fiber Bicycle Platform Pedals for BMX MTB 9/16"
- 🚴 Constructed using nylon fiber material, these rugged surface bike pedals are lightweight and durable with a high working performance which is shock proof, abrasion, and corrosion resistance.
- 🚴 Anti-slip locking spikes provide strong grip traction that minimizes skid to ensure riding safety during rough conditions like rain and mud. A large platform surface gives rider comfort and pedaling efficiency.
- 🚴 CR-R for right and CR-L for the left. CNC machined Cr-Mo axle with 3 sealed ball bearings protects the spindles from dirt and moisture that cause noise and other issues thus prolonging the pedal life expectancy.
- 🚴 Standard 9/16" spindle fits most MTB, mountain bike, BMX, track bike, hybrid bike, cruiser, folding bike, road bike, touring bike, urban bike, fixed gear, fixie, old school, cyclocross bike, dirt jumper, and unicycle.
- 🚴 Pedal dimension is 4.13"(L) x 3.62"(W) x 0.94"(H) and weight about 11.8oz for the pair. The pedals come with 1 years warranty against the manufacturer's defects.
WARNING: LEAD- Cancer and Reproductive Harm For more information go to https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/